Boarding Schools and Treatment Programs for Runaways
FREE Placement Assistance for Parents of Runaway Teens: Get Help Now
Runaway teens cause an enormouse amount of stress upon all members of their families. The very real dangers that runaways face are only compounded by the fact that they are a danger to themselves. If you are a parent of a runaway teen you understand the constant fear that before your chiled even has the opportunity to live a full life, that life will be brought to an untimely end. If your child has run away, and you fear for his/her safety you owe it to yourself to seek intervention. We're here to help.
Do you need placement help? Do you need to find a boarding school or residential program that specializes in working with runaway teens? You can bring peace to your heart and mind, and stability to your chid's life by finding the right program. With proper support and your commitment, you can give your runaway teen a renewed chance at success ... for happiness ... for life.
- Call 1-866-798-2285 or click on the appropriate "Please Help Me Now!" button on the right.
We offer FREE placement consultation, and NEVER charge parents for our efforts in helping them to secure proper placement for their child.
If your teen is is a runaway he/she is already a danger to self. Runaways, however, often struggle with additional issues that contribute to their desire to run, or aggravate the dangers of being on the run.
- Fighting and Arguing with Other Teens or Family Members
- Physically and/or Verbally Abusive with Teens and/or Adults
- Contempt for Authority Figues, Rules, and the Order of Law
- Can't Accept "No" or Negative Responses to Wants or Desires
- Struggles with Abrupt and/or Extreme Personality Changes
- Never at Fault - Deflects Blame for Actions to Others
- Struggles with Anger Management - Poor Emotional Control
- Refuses to Accept Feedback - Tries to Be "Above the Law"
- Manipulates Parents, Pitting Adults One Against Another
- Sneaky, Elusive, Engages in Lying, Stealing & Deception
- Struggles with Extreme Laziness; No Sense of Motivation
- Interacts with a Constant "I hate you," attitude
- Challenges Authority with a "You can't make me," attitude
- Serious Open or Secret Alcohol, Drugs, Chemical, or OTC Drug Abuse
- School Problems: Falling Grades, Truancy, Suspension, etc.
In addition to being a runaway, does your teen struggle with any of the following? If so, get help now.
- Conduct Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Bipolar Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression Issues - Clinical, Diagnosed or Observed?
- Attempted Suicide or Threats of Suicide (Suicidal Ideation)
- Cutting - Self-Harm or Mutilation (Any Kind of Self-Inflicted Abuse)
- Adoption Issues - Possibly Associated with RAD
- Diagnosed Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, or Over-eating)
- Learning Disabilities - Diagnosed or Observed?
Has there been a diagnosis of a disorder, or psychological or emotional problems?
Schools and Programs for Runaway Teens - Does your Teen Need Help?
Although many parents of troubled teens struggle with the fact that their teens can, at times, seem unbearable, other parents struggle with not knowing what has become of their runaway child. For parents who are certain that their runaway teen will surely come to harm if not helped, there are residential schools and programs that can provide therapeutic intervention, education, and safety for their teens. The result of successfully placing a runaway teen into a safe residential environment is an instant reduction in parent stress as their child receives the intervention and help he/she needs.
"Parent and Teen Resources" provides FREE insight and consultation to parents of runaways. In addition, they never charge parents for any of their assistance in placing runaway children.
Your Child Needs You. Runaways have already chosen one of the most dangerous courses of action for themselves. They are fully unprepared to help themselves out of the path they have chosen to follow. They need you. Once you have decided upon effective intervention it should only be a matter of time before your runaway teen is safe, and is getting the intervention help he/she needs.
You have made the right choice in seeking help. The next step is to contact us. We have vast experience in the treatment care industry. We have worked in the troubled teen industry and have helped thousands of parents and teens. We have seen what works ...... and what doesn't.
We will guide you. We will inform you. Take advantage of our knowledge and insight. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Call us immediately, or click the appropriate "Please Help Me Now!" button above.