Behavior Modification Schools
Teen Help with Behavior Modification: Placement through "Parent and Teen Resources"
- FREE Placement Assistance (We NEVER charge parents for our work)
Is your teen struggling, and in need of Behavior Modification? "Parent and Teen Resources" can share vast amounts of information regarding Behavior Modification Schools that can help.
Many residential treatment programs provide behavior modification resources, but we only recommend a select few. Why? Because, quite frankly, we do not feel comfortable with many of the programs out there. To receive free evaluation of your teen's circumstances, and free information on schools we have reviewed, contact us now.
Teens in need of behavior modification often exhibit complex problems. Does your child display any of the following issues?
Does Your Teenager Struggle With the Following?
- Family Conflict, Argumentative, Abusive Behavior
- Blatant Disregard for Rules
- Can't Accept "No" For an Answer
- Abrupt Change in Personality
- Never at Fault - Shifts Blame to Others
- Uncontrollable Anger - Poor Emotional Control
- Can't Accept Feedback - "Above the Law"
- Manipulative - Pits Parents Against Each Other
- Lying - Stealing - Sneaky Behaviors
- Lack of Motivation - Lazy - Resists Assigned Tasks
- "I hate you," attitude
- "You can't make me," attitude
- Substance Abuse - Alcohol or Drugs
- Skips School - Truancy
- School Suspensions - Authority Problems
- Grades Have Fallen - Academic Problems or Teacher Conflict
- Can't Keep Friends - Peer Problems
- Legal Problems - Facing Justice
- Fighting - Violence and Aggression
- Danger to Self or Others
- Runs Away or AWOL
- Conduct Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Poor Choice of Friends - Easily Misled
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Bipolar Disorder - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Low Self-Esteem or Poor Self-Image
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depression - Diagnosed or Observed?
- Attempted or Threats of Suicide (Suicidal Ideation)
- Drug Abuse or Addiction
- Alcohol Abuse or Addiction
- Smoking or other Tobacco Use
- Sexually Active - Risky Behavior
- Cutting - Self-Harm or Mutilation
- Adoption Issues - Associated with RAD
- Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Eating Disorder (Anorexia, Bulimia)
- Learning Disabilities - Diagnosed?
- Gang Involvement & Glorification
Do any of the following apply to your teenager?
If your teen is struggling with any of the issues above, carefully consider the assistance Parent and Teen Resources is offering you: FREE placement consultation and FREE placement assistance (we do not charge parents for our help). Parent and Teen Resources is committed to providing you the most cost-effective and relevant information to serve your needs as a parent or guardian of teens in need of Behavior Modification.
Behavior Modification may have begun within the walls of your home, and it may extend to residential care in a behavior modification program. The application of effective behavior modification is an act of love, not abandonment nor cruelty. But it must be exercised and applied appropriately or it can easily become nothing more than the application of coercive or abusive techniques. We can help you find programs that are focused upon the long-term change and sucess of your teen, rather than short-term "containment."
The costs of a behavior modification school can be very high. It is an investment. It is critical that you choose a program wisely. Effectively intervening on a troubled teen through behavior modification should be well-planned, with all potential resources at your disposal. Your teen's individual issues and characteristics should be taken into account, especially if you intend to employ the services of a Behavior Modification School. Developing an effective team, plan, and strategy will help ensure immediate and long-term success.
You have made the right choice in seeking help. The next step is to contact us. We have vast experience in the treatment care industry. We have worked in the troubled teen industry and have helped thousands of parents and teens. We have seen what works ...... and what doesn't.
We will guide you. We will inform you. Take advantage of our knowledge and insight. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Call us immediately, or submit our contact form.